Published on: July 24, 2023
The OVHcloud Startup Program provides startups and scaleups with free cloud credits and technical support to accelerate your journey onto its secured, reliable, and cost-efficient cloud so that you can build your MVP or scale your business. Explore all the details & apply today!
OVHcloud is a leading European cloud provider and has been a cloud and infrastructure provider for over 20 years, with 1.6 million customers worldwide served by 34 global water-cooled data centers. The OVHcloud Startup Program is a global program that has been running since 2015 and has assisted more than 3400 companies with cloud credits and free technical consultation.
The OVHcloud Startup Program provides tech startups with €10,000 of cloud hosting credits and up to €100,000 for scaleups, enabling them to facilitate exponential and international growth.
Key to this growth is a product offering that is built on open standards providing interoperability and technology freedom. The Startup Program also adopts a personalized approach so that you find answers to technology problems quickly.
Why Join the OVHcloud Startup Program?
By joining the program, you get personalized support to facilitate your international growth. More precisely, you benefit from:
- Free cloud credits to start:
- Startups receive €10k and 6 hours of free tech consultation
- Scaleups receive up to €100k and up to 20 hours of free tech consultation
- Transparent pricing to prevent surprises when credits run out.
- Technology freedom with no binding technology choices and a solution based on open standards.
- Unique partner ecosystem and events that provide visibility and access to market and funding opportunities.
- A personalized approach that includes:
- Personal onboarding from a manager in your region
- Support to maximize the Program benefits
- Personal social media visibility for all members
- 1-on-1 technical consultation
- Opportunities for visibility at business events
- Go-to-market support through OVHcloud’s Fast Forward Accelerator, including:
- Increased visibility for members through its Shine On program.
- 1-on-1 mentoring to solve cloud and business challenges through its Mentoring for Startups.
- Access to relevant content to accelerate growth through the Content Hub.
- Access to the market and funding through the OVHcloud Showcase events.
- Data sovereignty and data security to increase your attractiveness and peace of mind in key markets through:
- Infrastructure that uniquely overcomes data sovereignty challenges, due to legislation like the USA Cloud Act.
- Certifications for financial services, healthcare, public services, and other industries.
- OVHcloud’s promise to not use your data to make money.
- Freedom to move your data on and off its cloud at no cost.
Timeline of the OVHcloud Startup Program
The deadline to submit your application is on 18th September 2023.
OVHcloud will get back to you with a decision roughly a week after your application is submitted.
Most major cloud players are too large to provide a personalized service that meets the individual needs and ambitions of all the startups in their programs. A personal touch is what makes OVHcloud unique and is at the heart of the offering.
Ready to scale your business with the OVHcloud Startup Program? Click here to apply!
Sharing is Caring!